Monday, November 2, 2009

Waiting for Watches

I ordered some watch faces from overseas at the beginning of October and I nearly gave up on getting them. But today they finally arrived! I am soooo excited. Now I can start making watches too. I recently made two watches and they were sold the first sale I put them out at. I hope people will continue to want them.

The faces I bought are so nice. Some of them are like no others I have seen before.

I bought apple ones to use as teacher gifts and now I wish I would have bought more. They are more of a pendant because they only have the one hole but they would look good on a necklace, a pin, a lanyard, or maybe even a bookmark!




Oh, the possibilities! I am so excited, can you tell?


Here are a few other pictures:




I love this one with the moon. I guess I didn't realize before that it was a pendant-type watch like the apple one is.


Now that I was playing with them (to take the pictures - this is a few days after I originally posted this) I am excited all over again!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget pictures!! I'd love to see what these look like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Heather! But thanks for reminding me to add them. They look so much better in person!

    ReplyDelete