Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nothing New, So Why Am I Here?

I haven't been getting too far with my bookmarks. Infact I have used some of the beads I made for other projects (pins, earrings, etc). Oh, well. I guess I will just have to make some more. Twist that rubber arm!

School is back in and this is the first year all of my girls go for the full day. Today was a little sad at first (for me, not her) but I think I will get by. People ask what will I do with all of my free time but I still don't see myself having any, which kinda sucks. With working full time, doing household things (cook, clean, bills, shop, etc, etc...), making beads, making jewelry, doing bookwork... hmmm...I must have forgot at least one thing...I am not sure how I fit it all in before. I am sure I will still struggle with some of it. Oh, the joys.

I am working on getting a treasury together on etsy. Hopefully I can get a spot soon. I did a trial run of it and it looks really good (or at least I think it does). If I do get a spot I will take a screen shot and post it here.

I would also like to start featuring some etsy sellers on here. From things that I absolutely love to some of the most bizzare things I have seen on etsy. I just have to figure out a few things first.

Oh I best go, I have all of my jewelry stuff out and I best put it away before I go to bed. Hopefully I can get more things made tomorrow than I did today. I worked for 2 1/2 hours and only got a magnifying glass, a pen, two pins, and a bracelet made. I also made 1/2 a necklace and one earring to match. I guess I should have finished that. Oh, if only there were more hours in a day.

Have a good night!
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment