Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cathedral Village Arts Festival 2013

On Wednesday I found that I will indeed be a part of this year's Cathedral Village Arts Festival. They opened an entire extra block this year due to increased demand. Imagine all the extra vendors they will have this year!

My sister has finally decided to set up a booth there as well. Check out her mylittlepaintings on facebook and on etsy. Like me, it seems a lot of her best work doesn't make it online so be sure to look for her at the festival if you get there.

I have recently thought up something new using drawer pulls I made years ago. Hopefully I can get some made for that show or at least one made to show you here what I am talking about. Until then I will say no more about it.

I am very happy to be going back to the Cathedral Arts Festival this year. I believe it will be my 6th or 7th year there. I absolutely love this show. There is so much to see. The only drawback is the time of year. Of course there has been sunny days (one or two) but the weather is not always cooperative. It has been so windy, I once saw someone's gazebo/sunshade lift up and knock them to the ground. That was the worst. It has also been bitterly cold. I think that was last year. But despite the crazy weather, people still show up. And I am glad they do. Without people, there would be no show.

The festival runs from May 20-25. The street faire is on May 25 and this is what I will be participating in.

The Cathedral Village Arts Festival will be held on May 25, 2013 in Regina, Saskatchewan on 13th Avenue from Angus Street to Montague Street. It runs from 10 am to 5 pm.

I hope to see you there!.

No comments:

Post a Comment