Saturday, July 10, 2010

Christmas In July Sale

I am joining in with hundreds of shops on etsy who are having Christmas in July Sales. Everyone sets up their own sale/terms/deals. Some have free shipping, some have percentages off.

I will be giving away free cell phone charms or zipper pulls (valued at $10) with every purchase from my shop.

If you buy one item, you will receive one charm. Two items receive two charms. Three gets three, etc, etc.

For me this works better. I believe I would at times actually lose money with the free shipping (overseas shipping mostly). And I am not exactly sure how to refund money through paypal. But mostly, who doesn't like something for free? I know I do.

I have a pile of cell phone charms ready and waiting to send. Colors can be requested yet I may not always have a specific color. I am somewhat limited right now. (At least until I get another tank of oxygen!)

This is just a sample picture of some of my old cell phone charms. Most of these have been sold. I do have a lot of other charms. I will have to take a picture of them for you.



My sale runs until July 31, 2010.

Come and check out my shop. I will hopfully be adding more to it in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment