Monday, June 21, 2010

Mortlach Saskatoon Berry Festival

I have been accepted as a vendor at the Mortlach Berry Festival in Mortlach, Saskatchewan on July 3, 2010. I was there the first year they held the festival. It was fun. There was a parade, petting zoo, saskatoon berry treats, and a bunch of entertainment. I had to leave early that year so I didn't experience it all.

Last year I was unable to go. But this year, I will be there and I am looking forward to it. They weren't able to give me my exact location so if you come you will have to look for me. I am sure there will be plenty to see and do on your way to finding me.

The first year I went I made a special cell phone charm with a cluster of glass saskatoon berries. I am not sure if I still have it, but here is a picture of it.




For more information on the Berry Festival check out their website:


http://www.mortlach.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment