Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ribbons and Bows

Something new that you will find on my table at craft shows is hair accessories. My girls have been helping me create cute headbands and hair clips. Here are a few we have made.




They are a lot of fun to make. I enjoy making them because the are instant as compared to my beads. I can pull out my ribbons and glue gun and within moments I can have a simple hair bow completed. By comparison, my beads have to sit over night just to cool down. There are many more steps between that and any finished product. Quite time consuming.


I also like to make them because I can get my girls to help. My youngest has had a couple mishaps with the glue gun but other than that they enjoy creating the bows as much as I do. They definitely have different creative ideas than I do, which is great. Who would want everything to be the same or just one style? This lets them have fun as well as make a little extra money.








One day they will be working on the torch too. Until then, this will have to do.






No comments:

Post a Comment