Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Products

Here are some new items I have been making lately. 

First are my cake testers.  I made a glass bead on the end of a stainless steel rod.  Use these instead of toothpicks to check your cakes, cupcakes, brownies, etc.  One nice aspect of these is that they are much longer than a toothpick so they can be used in deeper cakes.  These make great gifts.



Hair stick are another new item I have.  A pretty silver hair stick is embellished with my glass beads.  Here are two of the ones I have made so far.



I also have stick pins.  I had broach pins before, but these are more simple.  Here are a few I have made.







I also have made a couple of magnets.  They are cute and I am sure I can have some fun with the beads I make for them.





The last thing I have that is new are these scoops.  If you can think of what these could be used for, please let me know.  I am not exactly sure how to promote them quite yet.  They are cute though.  And they are small, not much bigger than my jelly spoons.




If you are wanting any of these items, come on down to the Davidson Trade and Hobby Show April 12 & 13, 2013 or send me a message.  If they don't sell right away, I may be able to get some of these things on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment