Saturday, April 6, 2013

Davidson Trade and Hobby Show

Ok, so far as I can figure out I am going to be attending the Hobby and Craft show in Davidson next weekend.  No one has gotten back to me from the show but I had a newspaper/flyer contact me about adding an ad for the show, so I guess I must have been accepted.

I was unable to put an ad in the flyer because I didn't get back to her in time.  So I will put my little discount here and see if anyone uses it.

 Mention this blog post and where you saw it and you will receive 10% discount on your total purchase from me.

I am not sure how many people that view my blog even live around here, but for those who do, feel free to share this post so others who may benefit from it can see it as well.

The sale is April 12-13, 2013 in Davidson, Saskatchewan.  It is located at the Davidson Communiplex and runs 12 noon-8 pm on Friday, and 10am-4pm on Saturday.

I have made a bunch of new items.  Come on out and take a look.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment