Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tomorrow

I just got home from work and I am supposed to be getting ready for my craft sale tomorrow, but instead, I am surfing the net - surprise, surprise. I am so addicted to looking at stuff, I waste so much of my time that I could be using for something else. I don't get as many beads or jewelry made as I would like. Even though I am on the computer, I don't get as many things listed on etsy as I would like. I probably should spend more time with my family. You never really can spend enough time with your kids since they grow up sooo fast.

So what is my point? I need to get off the computer, get packed and ready, and go to bed so I can get up early and sit at the mall for 12+ hours and maybe sell something.

Have a good night and a good day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment