Monday, July 26, 2010

CF Summerfest

This Saturday will be the second annual CF Summerfest Festival in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. This festival is to raise money for cystic fibrosis. Many live band will be participating in the event that runs from noon until 11pm. There will be a children's activity area and and artisans market. I will be participating in the artists market area.

I have been debating whether to apply for this festival or not for a while. This weekend is also my 20th high school reunion (dating myself I know). I decided not to go to the reunion and go to the festival instead. I finally go a hold of someone today (my procrastinating again). Thankfully they are able to accommodate me still.

My nephew will be there also with his leather cuffs. I should have taken a picture of some of them while I had them. They are really nice. He is John the Leatherman if you happen to stop by. He is also on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-The-Leatherman/112267387437

CF Summerfest also has a facebook page.

We went down to Happy Valley Park today to see what it looked like. It is very nice. You really can't tell it is there until you are going down the hill. I am even more excited to go now. I took a few pictures of the park, mostly the trees. I didn't realize how many or how big the trees were.


If you happen to come down, make sure to stop by and say hi!

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment