Saturday, July 24, 2010

P is for Procrastination

As much as I would like to get things done in a timely manner it rarely hapens. I have three sessions worth of beads I have made sitting around. I finally cleaned them two days ago - they sat in a cup of water for at least a week! I have projects in mind for many of the beads, I just don't seem to have the desire to do them yet.


I don't know if it is because it is summer and (most) days are nice, too nice to be indoors, or if it is because I am working a slough of nights and just don't have the energy. I used to bring projects to work with me when I worked nights. I don't feel comfortable doing that anymore though.

Something has to get me out of this slump soon. I have two big shows coming up and I would like to be ready with some nice new projects.

A real good night sleep should help. Only 4 more nights to go before I will see that though.

Procrastination is my life. I would be over-worked without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment