Friday, August 20, 2010

Whirl Wind of Shows Finally Over

What a month! I am exhausted after the amount of shows I have done in the past few weeks. It may not seem like many to seasoned veterans of the show circuit, but it was a lot for me!

I have pictures from each of the events I have participated in (taken by me or my children).

Park Art was first, held in Moose Jaw on July 1, 2010. The Mortlach Berry Festival was next on July 3, 2010 in Mortlach, Saskatchewan. I had a few weeks off before Summerfest in Moose Jaw on July 31, 2010. The week after held the Regina Folk Festival for August 6-8, 2010 in Regina, Saskatchewan. And rounding out my travels was the Brooks Medieval Faire in Brooks, Alberta on August 14, 2010.

Here is a picture of my daughter in my booth at Park Art.



All of the pictures I have of these events are posted on Facebook. Click the link on the sidebar and it will take you directly to my page.


Now I just need to finish applying for the rest of the fall shows. I will post under upcoming shows once I know for sure which ones I will be attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment