Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Pretty New Stuff

I started my sale season off this past month at the Cathedral Village Arts Festival as usual.  I had a different spot than usual, right in front of the Holy Rosary Cathedral.  Although a nice spot to see things from, I didn't feel it was a great selling spot.  So many people walked right by me.  I took it personal until I tried to get across the street.  It was like trying to swim upstream in a river full of fish.  Very difficult to get anywhere or move out of the stream once you were in it. I think next year I will go back to my nice quieter spot.  Oh, yeah.  This was the first year I saw someone blatantly try to steal from my table. A couple of kids tried to steal my daughter's iPod!  I still love the festival and will be back again if they will have me.

I have been making a few new items.  I had ordered the metal parts last fall and have finally made the beads to finish the products.  Here are some candle snuffers, coffee scoops, serving spoons, spaghetti servers, and an appetizer pick set.



Candle Snuffers
Spaghetti Servers


Serving Spoons

Coffee Scoops



Appetizer Picks



As well I have made some new bracelets.  Most of them are elastic and most of them are made with pearls - real, fake, and Swarovski pearls.  I think these are a great addition to my bracelet collection.



I always have intentions of listing all of my items on Zibbet or Etsy but I usually procrastinate so long it doesn't get done. Here is to good intentions!  If you happen to be in Moose Jaw, SK on July 1, 2015 I will be at Crescent Part as usual for Park Art from 10am to 4pm.  I will have all of my new products with me.  Hope to see you there!







No comments:

Post a Comment