Friday, May 23, 2014

Rain or Shine?

Tomorrow is the Cathedral Village Arts Festival in Regina, Saskatchewan.  The sale is held along 13th Avenue from 10am to 5pm.  I will be at booth 211.  This is by far one of my favorite sales.  I just love the hustle and bustle of everyone and the outlandish costumes some people dress in.

It is supposed to be hot tomorrow, but there are supposed to be thundershowers as well, depending on what weather app you look at.  I am hoping more for the sunshine.  It has only been really nice for this sale one time in the past 8 years since I have started attending.  It has been freezing cold, super windy, rainy, usually miserable.  I really hope it is nice this time.

I have made a tonne of new pokers in the past three days.  Cute little turtles were my favorites.  I hope to get a picture of them before I sell them (ya, they are that cute that I am sure someone will scoop them up right away).  I have made a lot of other new items as well.  I hope to see lots of people at the festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment