Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Place to Find Everything Carelebeads

I have decided to get a Premium Account from Zibbet.  My reasoning is then I can have a place on the web where I can list everything I have and then point people in that direction, be it people I meet at sales or work or people I meet on the street.  If people want to buy off of Zibbet, great!  But if they don't, I don't need to feel like I will be penalized for selling it somewhere else as it is no longer considered fee avoidance, like on Etsy.

I have started to list items on Zibbet.  I have 22 at this time, but I am trying to add more all the time.  I have pictures of over 100 of my items.  It is just to find the time to list them all.  Then to find the time to take pictures of the rest.  Plus I like to make new items from time to time.  In time I will have most of my products listed.  I am looking forward to having most of my items in one place.

I will still have my Etsy site for some products, or until the ones there expire.  I have a hard time justifying paying .20 cents and 3.5% of the transaction per item when I can pay $79 per year for unlimited products and that is it.  What is funny is that when I began on Etsy, paying .20 cents and 3.5% sounded great!  Times sure change.  I am glad I am making this change.

I thought I would add a picture of some of the items I have recently made.  None of these will be on Zibbet or Etsy as I have them on display at Watch Tower Glass in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
.

Here is a link to my Zibbet shop: http://www.zibbet.com/carelebeads
You can always find the link by clicking on the owl on the side bar as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment