Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New and Old Stuff

Thanks to everyone who came out to the Whistlestop Craft Show last weekend. It was nice seeing everyone, as always.




Here is one of the compliations of new items I have available. Some of the items may have sold already, but it gives you an idea of what I am doing. If there is anything you see that you would like, please contact me and we can work out the details.

Most of these are jelly spoons. Pendants, keychains, earrings, and a bracelet are also included.




I have been trying to update my website for a little while now, but I am unable to edit it. I have contacted vistaprint 3 times now and they all say it is a problem on my end, even though I have tried it on several computers, not all my own. Because of this, do not bother to check it out for now. If I am able to access it again, I will let you know. I was planning on upgrading my package so I could have a paypal cart on it and sell directly off of the site. Oh, well, I guess that will have to wait.



November 20, 2010 I will be in Estevan, Saskatchewan for the Kinnettes Club Craft Sale held at the Wylie Mitchelle Building. If you happen to be around, make sure you stop in. It is a really good show!

No comments:

Post a Comment