Saturday, May 15, 2010

Brooks Medieval Faire

I just received confirmation this morning that I was accepted as a vendor for the Brooks Medieval Faire on August 14, 2010 in Brooks, Alberta. I am quite excited as I expect it to be very entertaining.


We have to dress in medieval costumes for the event. When my husband and I were married, we had a medieval themed wedding where we dressed in costumes. I still haven't tried it on, but I am hoping my wedding dress will still fit me so I can wear it. If not I guess I will take a trip to the costume shop downtown.


I had intentions of adding a wedding picture here to show what our outfits looked like, and I don't know if it is blogger or picnik, but I can't get my picture to face the right way. I will have to try again later.

Check out their website for more information:
http://www.brooksfaire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment