Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chaos

Sorry about not posting anything lately. I have been so busy with work and with getting ready for the craft sale this Friday that I scarcely have time for anything else.

I am waiting for my brochures to print as I am writing this. I have been having such a hard time with my program. I can't seem to get it to switch over to my new printer (it isn't new, it just never stuck with it). And the weird thing is on my husband's account (which I use) it works fine, but on my account it switches back everytime I close the program. The worst part is that I spent hours making this brochure and now when I went back to reprint it, I had to redo a bunch of stuff that had been changed (it changes the size of the document too). This is the only program I have problems with and I have had it for years, it just seems to be getting worse.

Well it is working right now so I shouldn't complain I guess. I tried to photocopy the brochure on my printer but it cut off the line on the one side - of 10 copies - an ink isn't cheap. That is when I decided to buck up and try to tinker with the program version again.

I have over 10 pair of earrings, a watch, three bracelets, and numerous other things to make, not to mention I have to repack all of my boxes as this sale is completely different than the last. Oh my goodness! I have a lot to do. I better go. Sorry for rambling on .

I promise to write something worth reading next time.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment