Monday, August 31, 2009

Treasury West on Etsy

I just made a treasury page on Treasury West on Esty. It looks really good if you ask me. Check it out and see what you think. I called it "The leaves are changing".

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=66591

It has a few of my favorite sellers on there as well as a few other "interesting" finds I saw while lurking in the etsy hallways. I really like 12step, if1hadwords, mylittlepaintings and thedreamygiraffe. Check out their shops if you like photos or painings.


Oh, look what I bought off of etsy today. They are the cutest little mushrooms. All my kids wanted one. So did I. I can't wait to get them. They are from LittleSqueed.





I actually saw the mushroom while I was going to the treasury page. It was just sitting on the side of the page saying "Look at Me!". So I had to click on it. And I was hooked. I ended up getting four mushrooms. She also has a few other really cute things. Check out her spools. They are awesome. http://www.LittleSqueed.etsy.com/

Hopefully you are having a great day. Can't wait to show you what else I find.

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment