Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now, but I had no idea what to write. But as luck would have it, I actually do have something to write about. I have been trying to take pictures of my glass jewelry for a while and have not been having very good luck (as you can see by my Etsy pictures). One of my problems was that any digital camera I have has rechargable batteries and they are always dead when I have time to take pictures. So I went out and bought a new camera today. I had intended to spend less than $200 on it because I wanted it just for my jewelry. While looking at the camera section in WalMart, I saw someone I knew who suggested I get the same camera she had just purchased from a camera store downtown. So I did just that. It is awsome! It is a Canon Power Shot SX10IS. The pictures are so nice and it seems quite dummy proof. The only downside is I still can't quite get good pictures of my jewelry. But I got some great ones of my dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment